Coral Gables Car Accident Attorneys
At the Flanagan & Bodenheimer Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, we are ready to get to work when you need a Coral Gables car accident attorney. The aftermath of a crash that was caused by another person’s negligence can lead to major expenses, so let us secure the compensation you deserve.
Request your complimentary initial consultation by calling (305) 638-4143 today.
Our Firm Is Ready to Get to Work on Your Behalf
When you choose the Flanagan & Bodenheimer Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, you are choosing a legal team best suited to get the compensation you deserve. We limit the number of cases we take for a reason. This allows us to focus on you and your needs. We always dedicate 100% of our time and attention to our clients.
You will have direct access to your attorney with any questions or concerns you have about your case. We firmly believe that everyone should have the ability to take on major insurance carriers and companies that are not treating people fairly.
Why an Attorney Is Necessary for Car Accident Cases
All too often, insurance carriers do not offer enough to car accident injury victims. When this happens, an attorney will be your advocate.
A Coral Gables car accident attorney will ensure you are treated fairly by:
- Gathering all evidence in your case. This includes accident reports, video and photographic evidence from the scene, eyewitness statements, medical records, and more.
- Working with medical and economic experts to properly calculate your current and predicted future economic and non-economic losses.
- Handling all communications with other parties involved to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Being ready to take your case to trial if the other side refuses to cooperate.
Florida Car Accident Statistics
Our residents are no strangers to car accidents, especially with so many out-of-state drivers around. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles tells us that there were 402,385 total traffic crashes during the latest reporting year.
Out of those crashes, there were:
- 3,116 total fatalities
- 254,310 total injuries
While most vehicle accidents resulted in only property damages or minor injuries, we want to remind you that even minor injuries can lead to major medical expenses.
Our attorneys regularly deal with serious car accident injuries such as:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bone fractures or dislocations
- Loss of or damage to a bodily organ
- Dismemberment or amputation
- Significant disfigurement
- Other injuries that inhibit a person’s daily activities
These injuries will lead to serious medical expenses for victims, as well as other hidden expenses such as:
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Short- or long-term disability care
- Possible in-home care need
- Home or vehicle modifications
- Emotional and psychological damages
Our Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Guidance & Services
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash that was caused by another person, please seek legal assistance immediately. At the Flanagan & Bodenheimer Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, we are ready to get to work on securing the compensation you deserve.
When you need a Coral Gables car accident attorney, you can contact us online or call us at (305) 638-4143 for a free consultation.
Flanagan & BodenheimeRWhen It CountsTM
When It Counts™
An injury can turn your life upside down. When it matters most to you, it matters most to us. Trust our team of dedicated attorneys to effectively and efficiently advocate on your behalf.
Our skilled attorneys take the time to meet with you one on one to understand your case and your goals. Unlike others we don't just care about your compensation, we care about your recovery.
Our team understands that you are going through something difficult and we have made it our mission to walk alongside you and provide you with all of your legal options.
When you work with our team, you have a dedicated group of attorneys all motivated to help you win. At our firm we believe each case is unique, and thus deserves a unique legal plan.