Coral Gables Car Accident Attorney
Coral Gables is commonly referred to as “The Beautiful City,” a place where history comes to life around you. Our proximity to downtown Miami, Miami Beach, and other popular South Florida destinations make Coral Gables a place with plenty of traffic. Tourists and locals alike are on the streets year-round. Unfortunately, car accidents are a reality. At the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A., we are ready to get to work when you need a Coral Gables car accident attorney. The aftermath of a crash that was caused by another person’s negligence can lead to major expenses, so let us secure the compensation you deserve.
Our firm is ready to get to work on your behalf
When you choose the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A., you are choosing the team best suited to get the compensation you deserve.
- We limit the number of cases we take for a reason. This allows us to focus on you and your needs. We always dedicate 100% to our clients.
- You will have direct access to your attorney with any questions or concerns you have about your case.
- We firmly believe that everyone should have the ability to take on major insurance carriers and companies that are not treating people fairly.
Why is an attorney necessary for these cases?
All too often, insurance carriers do not offer enough to car accident injury victims. When this happens, an attorney will be your advocate. A Coral Gables car accident attorney will ensure you are treated fairly by:
- Gathering all evidence in your case. This includes accident reports, video and photographic evidence from the scene, eyewitness statements, medical records, and more.
- Work with medical and economic experts to properly calculate your current and predicted future economic and non-economic losses.
- Handle all communications with other parties involved in an effort to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Be ready to take your case to trial if the other side refuses to cooperate.
Florida car accident statistics
Our residents are no strangers to car accidents, especially with so many out-of-state drivers around. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles tells us that there were 402,385 total traffic crashes during the latest reporting year. Out of those, there were:
- 3,116 total fatalities
- 254,310 total injuries
While most vehicle accidents resulted in only property damages or minor injuries, we want to remind you that even minor injuries can lead to major medical expenses. Our attorneys regularly deal with serious car accident injuries such as the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bone fractures or dislocations
- Loss of or damage to a bodily organ
- Dismemberment or amputation
- Significant disfigurement
- Other injuries that inhibit a person’s daily activities
These injuries will lead to serious medical expenses for victims, as well as other hidden expenses such as:
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Short- or long-term disability care
- Possible in-home care need
- Home or vehicle modifications
- Emotional and psychological damages
We are ready to get to work
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash that was caused by another person, please seek legal assistance immediately. At the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A., we are ready to get to work on securing the compensation you deserve. When you need a Coral Gables car accident attorney, you can click here to contact us or call us at (305) 638-4143 for a free consultation.