Florida Keys Injury Attorney
The Florida Keys is the chain of islands that extends past the southern peninsula of Florida. While each island is a separate entity, they are collectively known as the Florida Keys, areas popular with tourists from all over the world.
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. At the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A., we are ready to get to work on your case as soon as possible. Our goal is to thoroughly investigate your claims so we can secure the compensation you need. When you need a Florida Keys injury attorney, we are ready to get to work today.
Why is our firm the right one for your case?
Personal injuries are not uncommon in the Florida Keys, and you need a firm that has experience and knowledge of the area. The Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A. is ready to help you.
- Our firm intentionally keeps our caseload smaller so we can focus on our client’s needs.
- We handle personal injury cases throughout the Keys and the rest of Florida. Our intimate knowledge of these laws can give you the best chance of receiving maximum compensation.
- We handle all cases on a contingency basis, meaning you will see no attorney fees unless we are successful with your case.
Why do you need an attorney for this case?
A personal injury attorney is often necessary to help in cases where another party was the cause of the injury. Your attorney will be the one to:
- Complete a thorough investigation into the incident and obtain all of the evidence necessary.
- Ensure you are examined by a trusted medical professional who can assess your injuries.
- Properly calculate your total economic and non-economic damages after a car accident in the Florida Keys
- Handle all communications with the other parties involved, including settlement negotiations.
What evidence do I need to win?
To be successful in a personal injury case, you need to show that the defendant was negligent. This will include gathering:
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert witness testimony
- Surveillance video
- Medical records
- Police reports
- Incident reports
- Cell phone records
- Past evidence of negligence
Property estimating the value of your claim is vital when it comes to securing the compensation you deserve. Personal injury cases can include various damages, including:
- Medical bills to treat the injuries
- Hospitalization costs
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Prescription drug costs
- Lost income if you cannot work due to your injuries
- Lost earning capacity if injury disabilities prevent you from working in the same way you could before the injury
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering damages
In cases of gross negligence or intentional actions that cause injuries, you may be entitled to receive punitive damages against the defendant as well.
Let us get to work on your case today
If you or someone you care about has been injured due to the reckless or careless actions of another person, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A., our knowledgeable and experienced team is ready to get to work on your case immediately. When you need a Florida Keys injury attorney, you can contact us or call us at (305) 638-4143 for a free consultation.