Florida Keys Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love is injured in a car crash in the Florida Keys, you need to know where to turn. These cases can become incredibly complex and often involves dealing with multiple parties. The team at Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A. is ready to investigate your case today. Our goal is to ensure you are treated fairly and that you receive the compensation you deserve. Call us when you need a Florida Keys injury attorney.
Why we are the firm to turn to for your case
The team at Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A. has the knowledge and experience necessary to help your case. We have a deep understanding of Florida law and we understand how insurance companies operate.
- We have helped countless families and individuals recover all forms of damages caused by a car accident.
- We take pride in being available for our clients throughout the entire process, and our attorneys are always available to answer our client’s questions.
- We take our cases on a contingency basis, meaning clients face no out-of-pocket costs and see no attorney fees unless we are successful with their case.
Is an attorney necessary for a car accident case?
Navigating the aftermath of a Florida Keys car accident can be complicated, particularly concerning Florida’s no-fault insurance coverage. An attorney will understand all aspects of these cases and will perform a full investigation into what happened. This will include:
- Gathering all evidence related to the crash (eyewitness accounts, photos, accident reports, medical records, etc.).
- Working with medical and economic experts to calculate your total damages from the crash.
- Handling all communications with other parties involved while working towards a fair settlement.
These incidents can lead to major expenses
For the latest reporting year in the state, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles says that there were over 400,000 total crashes. Out of those, there were:
- 3,116 total crash fatalities
- 254,310 total crash injuries
There are plenty of drivers in the Keys. This is a popular tourist destination, so there is always a mix of local, out-of-state, and international drivers. The most common causes of car accidents in the Florida Keys include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Traffic law violations
- Defective auto parts
- Roadway hazards
Injuries from these incidents can be severe and keep victims from working or living their daily lives. Medical expenses can reach into the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, putting entire families into financial jeopardy.
It is time to move your case forward
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident that was caused by another person, you should seek legal assistance immediately. You may be entitled to compensation, and the Flanagan Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Law Firm, P.A. is ready to help you get through this. Our goal is to perform a thorough investigation of your case so we can secure:
- Your medical expenses related to the crash
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Florida Keys car accident lawyer, you can contact us or call us at (305) 638-4143 for a free consultation.